2018-19 league registration Now open
Open to all except players who have played for any country in an International Open Tournament
- A – Teams with ANY players that actively play Regional or Provincial Tournaments and/or players that are coaches
- B – Teams with players that play at a high Intermediate level
- C – Teams with Recreational level players that are looking to play feather birds.
Intended for social club level players. No badminton Ontario ranked players of any level.
Minimum player age – Male: 45 / Female: 40
No players with a BWF profile
- 6 -14 players per team. Minimum 2 female players.
- No call ups
- Minimum player age:14.
- Team registration deadline *Extended to Oct.31.
- First roster Due: November 12, 2018
- Final Team Roster is due on Nov 23th (addition only)
- Non-refundable deposit of $200* with Registration
- *Deposit can by dropped off: Every Sunday from 1:30 to 4:30 pm at Bur Oak Secondary School Gym – contact on site Angie and Ken Or email to email@example.com for other payment option.
- To register for the league, first register online then download and complete Team Consent Form.
- Read the updated Rules and Code of Conduct.