Please note that the 2016-17 Ontario Quest for Gold Program details are now released. Applications will be accepted until December 6th, 2016.
Full Program details, the Athlete Selection Criteria, and the Tournament Tracking document can be found on our website under the news section and on the Information Page here: http://www.badmintonontario.ca/Programs/QuestforGold/QuestforGoldOntarioAthleteAssistanceProgram.aspx
The Quest for Gold (Q4G) Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP) provides support to Ontario’s amateur high performance athletes.
Specific objectives of the Quest for Gold Program are:
- To help athletes continue their pursuit of athletic excellence at the highest levels of national and international competition;
- To encourage athletes to stay in Ontario to live and train;
- To compensate athletes for earnings lost while training during their summer school break;
- To enable athletes to successfully pursue excellence in sport while fulfilling their educational goals;
- To increase athletes’ access to high performance coaching; and
- To enhance training and competitive opportunities available to athletes.
Steps to follow for the 2016-2017 Cycle:
(1) Read and review the Selection Criteria
(2) Complete the Application Form
(3) Complete the Tracking of Tournaments played
(4) Submit all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
QFG 2016-17 Badminton Ontario ASC For Distribution.pdf